- Dec 4, 2015Griffith Selected as Real Property Law Practitioner of the Year
Stephen M. Griffith, Jr. of Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP has been selected as the recipient of the 2015 CBA Real Property Law Practitioner of the Year Award.
- Dec 3, 2015The Holiday Giving Basket is Full!
- Nov 16, 2015Know an Exceptional Lawyer? Heed our Call.
The Cincinnati Bar Association is accepting nominations for the following awards to be presented at the CBA’s 2016 Annual Meeting. All replies will be handled with the strictest confidence.
- Nov 10, 2015Website Maintenance
Access to some features on CincyBar.org may be intermittent Wednesday, November 11.
- Sep 29, 2015Notice of Special Meeting
A special meeting of CBA members (only) will be held on Wednesday, October 28th, at 1:15 p.m. on the 5th floor of the Cincinntai Bar Center. The purpose of the meeting is to approve proposed changes to our current regulations.
- Jul 13, 2015You and the Legal System: Landlord Tenant Law
Join us July 17 for You and the Legal System: Landlord Tenant Law!
- Jun 18, 2015100% Club 2015
Are you in the Club?
- Jun 18, 2015New Balanced Living Lecture on YouTube!
Check out the latest Balanced Living Lecture: Debunking Exercise Myths on YouTube!
- Jun 12, 2015July 28 CLE to Feature Lead Plaintiff in Obergefell Case
Join the LGBT Committee as they discuss the implication of the Obergefell decision on family law, constitutional law, and employment law.
- Jun 1, 2015Cincinnati Find a Lawyer Goes Mobile
Check out Cincinnati Find a Lawyer on your mobile device today!
- May 28, 2015Last Chance for CLE Season Pass
The CLE Season Pass is going away May 31. Purchase today!
- May 8, 2015Website Maintenance
Access to some features on CincyBar.org may be intermittent Friday, May 8 from 5:30-9 p.m.
- May 8, 2015Follow @CincyBarPrez for a Chance at FREE CLE
Follow @CincyBarPrez on twitter for a chance to win a 6 hour CLE season pass!
- Apr 28, 2015You and the Legal System: Bankruptcy May 1
Join us at the Hamilton County Law Library for You and the Legal System: Bankruptcy this Friday!
- Apr 14, 2015You and the Legal System: Employment Law April 17
Join us for You and the Legal System at the Hamilton County Law Library this Friday!
- Apr 14, 2015National Mock Trial Competition Looking for Judges
The University of Cincinnati Mock Trial Association is looking for more judges for the American Mock Trial Association's Undergraduate National Mock Trial Competition.
- Apr 14, 2015Congressmen Chabot and Wenstrup to Speak at CBA
Register by April 17 at 10 a.m.for this important program.
- Apr 1, 2015Insights in Inclusion April 23
Join the Cincinnati Chamber for this program featuring speaker NPR Correspondent Shankar Vedantam
- Mar 27, 2015CBA Unveils Strategic Plan
CBA Looks to Future with Comprehensive Strategic Plan
- Mar 16, 2015Court Adopts Ohio Professional Conduct Rule Amendments
Court Adopts Ohio Professional Conduct Rule Amendments
- Mar 4, 2015Night at the Movies CLE – To Kill a Mockingbird has been rescheduled to Wednesday, March 11th
Night at the Movies CLE – To Kill a Mockingbird has been rescheduled to Wednesday, March 11th
- Mar 4, 2015CBA Closed until 10:30AM Thursday, March 5.
Due to the severe weather, the CBA will be closed until 10:30AM Thursday, March 5.
- Mar 4, 2015Building Your Business workshops are cancelled for the March 5 and 6 programs.
Building Your Business workshops are cancelled for the March 5 and 6 programs.
- Feb 25, 2015CBA Launches Inventory Attorney Program
Who Will Clean Up After You? CBA Inventory Attorney Program
- Feb 23, 2015Complimentary “Day in the Life of a Small Firm Attorney” webinar series from LexisNexis
Take advantage of a free three-part non-CLE webinar series pertinent to small law firm attorneys and attorneys who want to start their own law firm. Large firm attorneys can also benefit from the content.
- Jan 30, 2015Memorial Service April 8
You are cordially invited to attend the Annual Memorial Service of the Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Jan 14, 2015CBA Offices Closed Jan. 19
The CBA offices will be closed January 19 for the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day holiday.
- Jan 6, 2015CLE Survey
Through its CLE programming, the Cincinnati Bar Association strives to be a positive force in the Greater Cincinnati legal community.
- Jan 4, 2015Cincinnati Legal Community Mourns Loss of Judge Spiegel
The Cincinnati legal community mourns loss of Judge Spiegel who passed away Dec. 31 at the age of 94.