- Dec 13, 2016Board Nominations Being Accepted
The Cincinnati Bar Association’s Nominating Committee is soliciting recommendations for nominees for election to certain officer and trustee positions.
- Dec 13, 2016Boost Career Circles
New Career Advancement Initiative Exclusively for CBA Members
- Nov 22, 2016Award Nominations Being Accepted
Read details about CBA Award Nominations.
- Oct 17, 2016Greater Cincinnati Foundation Board of Trustees Nomination Sought
Consider serving on the Greater Cincinnati Foundation board.
- Sep 22, 2016Meet the CBA’s New Executive Director Catherine Glover!
Meet Catherine at these events:
- Aug 1, 2016CBA Announces New Executive Director
Catherine Glover Named New Executive Director of the CBA
- Jul 21, 2016Hon. Nathaniel R. Jones Awarded NAACP's Highest Honor
Spingarn Medal awarded to CBA member.
- Jul 15, 2016CBA Phone Service Down for Maintenance
On Friday, July 15 from 6:30 a.m. until 8:00 a.m. the CBA office phone service will be unavailable. Callers may experience a ‘ring no answer’ or an out of service message.
- Jul 6, 2016Individual Seeks Unpaid Internship
- Apr 17, 2016Lawyer Finder: Elliott Stapleton Lawyer of the Week
Lawyer Finder is pleased to feature Elliott Stapleton as the Lawyer of the Week.
- Apr 5, 2016Website Maintenance
Our website may experience temporary outages on Sunday, April 10 between 12 - 5 p.m. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we improve the security of our website.
- Mar 16, 2016The CBA Seeks Next ABA Delegate
Submissions are being accepted through May 13, 2016!
- Feb 18, 2016Memorial Services for Dolores Dunn and Reuven Katz
- Jan 15, 20162016 Memorial Service
You are cordially invited to attend the Annual Memorial Service of the Cincinnati Bar Association.
- Jan 14, 2016Funeral Arrangements for CBA member, Peter J. Randolph, Sr.
The CBA extends its deepest sympathy to the friends and family of Attorney Peter J. Randolph, Sr. Information regarding funeral services can be found below.